Dr. Vimala Edwin
- Doctor of philosophy in Management 2016, Banasthali University, India.
- Master of Business Administration in Health Care Services 2011, Sikkim Manipal University,India.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management 2008, Madurai Kamaraj University,India.
- Masters of Science in Medical & Surgical Nursing 2007, Sri Ramachandra University,India.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing 1997, Dr.MGR University,India.
- (Total Teaching Experiences)
Senior Lecturer, RAK college of Nursing, RAK Medical & Health Sciences University. Ras Al Khaimah.
- Medical & Surgical Nursing I,II & III
- Advanced Nursing concepts I
- Nursing Ethics
- Nursing Leadership & Management
- Foundations of Nursing Practice
- Mathew, K, J., Osman, Azzam, G,F., George,E.,Karkada,S & Edwin,V. “Effectiveness of structured teaching on knowledge of prevention of respiratory tract infection among mothers of under-five age children” Hamdan Medical Journal 2014; 7:253–254 (http://dx.doi.org/10.7707/hmj.v7i2.359)
- Edwin, V. (2012) ‘‘Nurses role in cardiac rehabilitation’’, Indian Journal of Continuing Nursing Education, July-Dec 2012, Vol 13, No.1.
- Presented paper on ‘’Advances in management of cardiogenic shock’’ workshop on advances in cardiology, 2011,Christian College of Nursing, India.
- “Cardiology Update” 5th February 2016, RAKMHSU in association with RAK Medical District, IBHO Hospital & Cardiology Society of India.
- 7th RAKMHSU Students Scientific Conference. 17th May2016, RAKMHSU.
- Cardiology Update, 3rd Feb 2017, RAK Medical and Health Sciences University in association with RAK Medical District, IBHO Hospital & Cardiological Society of India.
- MCQ writing workshop, 30th January 2016(CEDAR) RAK Medical & Health Sciences University.
- Research Back to Basics, Simulation training, TBL & CBL Work shop, Self-Awareness & SDL, 30th March -6th March,2016 . RAK College of Nursing, RAKMHSU.