PO Box: 11172,
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
Call: +971 7 2043000,
+971 7 2043200
1. Graduated, and earned PhD in Biometrical Genetics from Cairo University, Egypt
2. One of the founding members of the Institutional Research Office (IRO) at RAKMHSU- UAE when established and was appointed as Asst. Director in February 2008, and had a leading role in developing its guidelines for Licensure and Accreditation by CAA,
3. Member of EC, REC and Chair of AC at RAKMHSU
4. Member of Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (ANQAAHE).
5. Dean of Institutional Research, Ras El Khaima Medical & Health Sciences University
6. Responsible for designing and conducting course and non-course surveys, for students, staff and faculty and to submit the reports to the Vice Chancellor.
7. Orient the faculty and students and coordinate with the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA), UAE, for the quality implementation of Commission’s guidelines.
8. Responsible for the evaluation of the short-term and long-term University strategic plans.
9. Resposible for institutional review and cross institutional review.
10. Monitoring and evaluation of academic integrity.
11. Setting standardized procedures for course and program development in line with CAA standards.
12. Evaluate the program achevements and effctiveness annualy. 13. Associate Professor of Biostatistics, Ras El Khaima Medical & Health Sciences University (Part Time)
14. As a teacher and researcher around 20 years of experience in training and teaching, and Research [publish more than 23 Paper (Education, Biology, Statistics, Genetics)]
15. Guidance for Master students in Pharmacy and Nursing Colleges for statistical part in Dissertation.
16. Coordinator of RAKMHSU Data to Center of Higher Education Data and Statistics UAE (CHEDS) at MOHESR, UAE.
17. Coordinator of RAKMHSU Data to Federal Human Resources Authority, UAE
18. RAKMHSU coordinator to CAA Team and ERT visits to RAKMHSU
19. RAKMHSU coordinator to Qualification Formwork Authority, UAE