Dr. Syed Arman Rabbani
Academic History :
- PhD (Pharmaceutical Medicine): Ranbaxy Research Laboratories in collaboration with Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi, India (2013)
- M.Pharm (Pharmacology): Jamia Hamdard Univeristy, New Delhi, India (2010)
- B.Pharm: Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi, India (2008)
- Intellectual Property Course – World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Worldwide Academy
- Research Associate, Research and Development Unit, Ranbaxy Research Laboratories, India (June 2010 to September 2010)
- Lecturer, Institute of Clinical Research India, New Delhi, India (March 2011 to March 2012)
- Lecturer cum Consultant, Creo Zenith Health, Noida, India (April 2012 to April 2013)
- Assistant Manager, Medical and Scientific Department, Max Neeman International, New Delhi, India (December 2013 to June 2014)
- Faculty, Centre for Translational and Clinical Research, Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi, India (June 2014 to August 2014)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmacology, RAKCOPS, RAK. (Octotober 2014 to till date)
- University Gold Medalist
- Merit Certificate from Delhi Pharmacy Council for securing 1st position in B.PHARM Course
- Academic excellence 1st prize award and certificate for securing 1st position in M.Pharm
- Academic excellence 1st prize award and certificate for securing 1st position in B.Pharm IVth year
- Academic excellence 1st prize award and certificate for securing 1st position in B.Pharm IIIrd year
- Academic excellence 1st prize award and certificate for securing 1st position in B.Pharm IInd year
- Academic excellence 1st prize award and certificate for securing 1st position in B.Pharm Ist year
- Best Speaker award at National Seminar on “Lifestyle Disorders and Role of Unani Medicine” held on 6th March 2012 at Hamdard Convention Centre, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, India
- Best N.S.S Volunteer Jamia Hamdard for the year 2007-2008
- Best Oral and Poster Presentation Awards for 4 supervised Research at Dubai International Pharmaceuticals and Technologies Conference and Exhibition
- Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Research, Clinical
- Pharmacy, Community Research, Phase III, Phase IV Clinical Trials.
- Rabbani SA. Approaches for Bioequivalence Assessment of Topical Dermatological Formulations. Advancements Bioequiv Availab 2018; 1:1-3.
- Mahtab A, Pandey S, Rabbani SA, Aqil M, Talegaonkar S. Functionalized nanoliposomes for the synergistic treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: Monotherapy with quadrilateral approach. Journal of Pharmacy Research 2018; 12(4): 589-92.
- Rabbani SA, Mustafa F, Shouqair T, Mohamad I, Tahsin N. Zika virus disease knowledge among the future health-care providers of the United Arab Emirates. J Adv Pharm Technol Res 2018;9:20-5
- Rabbani SA, BS Sathvik, Rao PGM, Kurian MT, Essawy BE. Hyperphosphatemia in end-stage renal disease: Prevalence and patients characteristics of multiethnic population of United Arab Emirates. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2017:9(12); 283-28.
- Lobo Z, Dube R, Jadaan O, Rabbani SA, Arumugam. Student preferences among the different teaching strategies employed by faculty in RAK Medical and Health Sciences University (RAKMHSU), UAE-An Interdisciplinary Study. International Journal of Education and Psychological Research (IJEPR) 2017:6(3); 44-49.
- Rabbani SA, Ahmed A, Abdulkader B, Suliman S. Evaluation of Thalassemia Awareness among the Future Healthcare Providers of United Arab Emirates. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2017:8(2); 908-914.
- Rabbani SA, Mutasem H, Naser RA, Hussein Y. Awareness and Perception of Breast Cancer among the Future Healthcare Providers of Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017:7 (02);142-146.
- Rabbani SA, Ali SM. Effect of piperine on pentylenetetrazole induced seizures, cognition and oxidative stress in mice. Afr. J. Pharm. Pharmacol. 2015:9(12);433-439.
- Rabbani SA, Ali SM. Rosuvastatin: A review of pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties. Br. J. Med. Health. Res. 2(4), 1-20, 2015.
- Ramesh KVRNS, Wadhwa T, Rabbani SA. Thrust Areas in Clinical Trials and Research–Need for an Update. A.C.R.C.T.R.A. 1(3):149-150, 2014.
- Rabbani SA, Ali SM. Unani Drugs in the management of cardiovascular diseases: a review on pharmacological studies on arjun and zafran. Int. J. Res. Ayurveda Pharm. 2013; 4(3): 463-467.
- Rabbani SA, Ali SM. Pharmacological studies on Khamira Marwarid: its effect on pentylenetetrazole induced seizures, cognition and biochemical markers in mice. Iranian Journal of Pharmacology & Therapeutics (IJPT). 12(2):71-76. 2013.
- Conferences and Workshops: 30
- Selected Conferences and Workshops:
- International Conference on Public Health 2018, 22nd to 23rd March 2018 at Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Workshop on Best Practices for Planning and Evaluation of Experiential Education organized by Al Ain University of Science and Technology in association with ACPE and AACP, 4th to 5th March 2018, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- 23rdDubai International Pharmaceuticals and Technologies Conference and Exhibition 2018, 28th Feb to 1st March 2018, Dubai, UAE
- The Sixth National Pharmacovigilance Workshop organized by Ministry of Health and Prevention, UAE, 19th to 20th April, 2017, Raffles Hotel, Dubai, UAE
- Good Clinical Practice Training Program organized by Ministry of Health and Prevention, UAE, 2nd to 3rd November, 2016
- 6th European Congress of Pharmacology EPHAR 2012, July 17-20, Granada, Spain
- National Seminar on “Lifestyle Disorders and Role of Unani Medicine” held on 6th March 2012 at Hamdard Convention Centre, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, India
- “Indian Pharma Convention” organized by Udyog Development Foundation at DIPSAR on 12th February 2012
- National Seminar on “Intellectual Property Protection & Management” , by CCRUM & NRDC (2009)
- International Conference on Combating Challenges of Climate Change, sponsored by Union Ministries of Earth Sciences, Environment & Forests and Science & Technology with Rajyoga Education & Research Foundation at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi (2009)
- National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences held at New Delhi (2009)
- International Conference on Translational Pharmacology, organized by AIIMS, New Delhi (2008)
- 60th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held at New Delhi (2008)
- Presented more than 10 papers at various national and international conferences
- Senior Research Fellowship: 1 (Ranbaxy Research Laboratories)
- University Scholarships for Academic Excellence: 3 (Jamia Hamdard)
Other Research Activities
- Involved in the development, conceptualization and conduction of Phase III and Phase IV Clinical Trials
- Involved in the development and conduction of BA/BE studies