|Name : Dr. Syed Arman Rabbani
Designation : Assistant Professor
Tel Ext. No: Ext.230
E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD (Pharmaceutical Medicine): Ranbaxy Research Laboratories in collaboration with Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi, India (2013)
- M.Pharm (Pharmacology): Jamia Hamdard Univeristy, New Delhi, India (2010)
- B.Pharm: Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi, India (2008)
- Intellectual Property Course – World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Worldwide Academy
- Assistant Professor, Department of Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmacology, RAKCOPS, RAK. (October 2014 to till date)
- Faculty, Centre for Translational and Clinical Research, Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi, India (June 2014 to August 2014)
- Assistant Manager, Medical and Scientific Department, Max Neeman International, New Delhi, India (December 2013 to June 2014)
- Lecturer cum Consultant, Creo Zenith Health, Noida, India (April 2012 to April 2013)
- Lecturer, Institute of Clinical Research India, New Delhi, India (March 2011 to March 2012)
- Research Associate, Research and Development Unit, Ranbaxy Research Laboratories, India (June 2010 to September 2010)
Conference Presentations: 10
- Mahtab A, Rizwanullah M, Pandey S, Leekha A, Rabbani SA, Verma AK, Aqil M, Talegaonkar S. Quality by Design driven development and optimization of teriflunomide loaded nanoliposomes for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: An in vitro and in vivo assessments. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology. 2019;51:383–396.
- Rabbani SA, Marzooqi ASMK, Srouji AEM, Hamad EA, Mahtab A. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health, Feb 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cegh.2019.01.008.
- Rabbani SA, BS Sathvik, Rao PGM, Kurian MT, Essawy BE. Use of phosphate binders in end-stage renal disease patients: An experience from a secondary care hospital in United Arab Emirates. Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development 2018; 7(S1): 52-3.
- Rabbani SA, Mustafa F, Shouqair T, Mohamad I, Tahsin N. Zika virus disease knowledge among the future health-care providers of the United Arab Emirates. Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology & Research 2018;9:20-5
- Rabbani SA, Ali SM. Effect of piperine on pentylenetetrazole induced seizures, cognition and oxidative stress in mice. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015:9(12);433-439.
- Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Research, Clinical Pharmacy, Community Research, Phase III, Phase IV Clinical Trials
- Best Oral and Poster Presentation Awards for 6 supervised researches at Dubai International Pharmaceuticals and Technologies Conference and Exhibition, UAE
- Best Oral Presentation Award for MS supervised research at Student Scientific Conference, RAK Medical & Health Sciences University, UAE
University Gold Medalist
- Merit Certificate from Delhi Pharmacy Council for securing 1st position in B.PHARM Course
- Best Speaker award at National Seminar on Lifestyle Disorders held on 6th March 2012 at Hamdard Convention Centre, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, India
- Best N.S.S Volunteer Jamia Hamdard for the year 2007-2008
- 2018 Annual Meeting of American College of Clinical Pharmacology, September 23-25, 2018, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
- ·International Conference on Public Health 2018, 22nd to 23rd March 2018 at Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Prescribing Skills Assessment (PSA) Workshop organized by British Pharmacological Society at Dubai Pharmacy College, Muhaisnah 1 – Dubai on 30th January 2019