Dr. Sudha Arumugam
- January 2013 to January 2015 as Assistant Professor of Pathology under Tamilnadu MGR Medical University, Chennai.
- Assistant Professor of Pathology in RAK Medical Health Sciences University from February 2015 till date
Achievements/ Interests/ Publications/ Awards
- Interests – Major area of interest is in histopathology , especially the pathology of prostate and cytopathology.
- Publications – “Going back to preclinicals to learn the clinical skills- Using cadavers for teaching the bone marrow aspiration technique” sent for publication.
Conferences / Workshops
- Workshop On Research by CEDAR, RAKMHSU, March 2015
- Workshop On team Based learning CEDAR, RAKMHSU, February 2015
- Hands on workshop in FISH by Madras Medical College, INDIA, 2014
- International Update in Pathology Sri Ramachandra Medical College, India 2014
- Workshop on Basic Medical Education by Regional Centre for Medical education in Chennai, Sri Ramachandra Medical College, India 3 days, June 2014