Dr. Manal Mahmoud Sami Mohammed
- MD Pathology 2004, Suez Canal University, Egypt
- Master Degree of Pathology 1999, Suez Canal University, Egypt,Demonstrator of Pathology,Suez Canal University1995,Pathologist, Suez Canal University Hospital, Pathology Lab since 1995.
- Teaching and evaluation of 2nd year undergraduate students, RAKMHSU
- Teaching and evaluation of 2nd and 3rd year undergraduate students, Faculty of Medicine- Suez Canal University (FOM/SCU).
- Teaching and evaluation of 2nd year undergraduate students, Faculty of Dentistry – SCU.
- Teaching and evaluation of postgraduate students, FOM/SCU.
- Evaluation of postgraduate students, Faculty of Dentistry -SCU.
- Evaluation of undergraduate students, Health Institution of Technicians, Ismailia.
- Molecular Basis of Urinary Bladder Cancer.
Immunohistochemical expression of Insulin –like Growth Factor I in livers of diabetic rats.
Immunohistochemical expression of Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator (CFTR) and Scanning Electron Microscopic changes in Hydrosalpinx.
Stem Cell Research.
- Member of the Egyptian Society of Pathology.
- “Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expression as a Prognostic Indicator in Colon Carcinoma”. (Published in the Journal of the Egyptian Society of Pathology, December, 2005)
“Immunohistochemical Expression of Matrix Metalloproteinase MMP-13 in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma” (Published in the Journal of the Egyptian Society of Pathology, 2006)
“Light and Electron Microscopic Study on the Protective Role of Corneal Epithelium against the Effect of UVB Radiation on Rabbit Cornea”. (Published in The Egyptian Journal of Histology- Organ of The Egyptian Society of Histology and Cytology, Cairo, June, 2007)
“Cytokeratin Expression Patterns in Non-invasive Papillary Urothelial Neoplasms of the Urinary Bladder”. (Under press)
Case presentation in the Scientific Meeting of the Egyptian Society of Pathology in Association with the Pathology Department,SCU, Ismailia, 2005.