Dr. Joan Bryant Kumar
Academic History :
- MBBS in 1994 from Madras Medical College, Chennai, India
- MD in Physiology in 2004 from Madurai Medical College, Tamil Nadu, India.
Teaching Activities :
- May 2001 to March 2004 – Lectures / Practicals for MBBS students in Madurai Medical College.
- September 2004 to January 2007 –Lecturer at Gulf Medical College for both MBBS and Physiotherapy Students
Research Interests :
- Retinal and Anterior Segment Physiology
- Worked on “Effect of Video Display Terminals On Precorneal tear film and Accommodation”
- “Correlation of Age and Hypertension” at the 22nd Annual Conference of IABMS, Chennai on 12th October 2001
Society Memberships :
- Registered with State Medical Council,Tamil Nadu