Activities of the office of student Affairs include:
- Participating in Student orientation.
- Supervising Student Council.
- Providing Career Counseling and Guidance.
- Handling student conduct and disciplinary issues.
- Organizing Cultural and Sports activities.
- Organizing Scientific/ Academic activities.
- Providing transportation.
- Supervising food services and hostel services through EDRAK Residential Halls at Ras Al Khaimah.
The student activities are planned and implemented with cooperation and collaboration of Student Council, students, faculty and staff.