Research & Publications
1. To ensure original and creative thinking about topics related to pharmacy practice/pharmaceutical sciences.
2. To promote scholarship and to contribute to the knowledge base in pharmacy practice/pharmaceutical sciences.
3. To foster research and interdisciplinary collaboration within the college and university.
4. To present scientific outcomes in conferences and publish in peer-reviewed national and international journals.
1. To identify the areas of research and build capacity.
2. To seek funding/research grant for the designed projects.
3. Increase the number of multi-investigator, multi-disciplinary research initiatives.
4. Increase the number of scientific presentations and publications.