- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery – MBBS ( 5 years program + 1 year internship)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery-BDS ( 5 years program + 1 year internship)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy – B.Pharm (4 years program)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – BSN (4 years program)
- RN-BSN Bridge Program (2 years program with full/part time option for registered nurses holding Diploma in Nursing)
- Master of Science (M.S) in Pharmacy- Specialization in Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)